Our Trelawn Place riverview elopement wedding package will take your breath away!
Just a short drive from central Queenstown, there is a hidden gem that overlooks the majestic Shotover River canyon and provides an ideal location for your elopement wedding ceremony. While the views may not be the traditional Queenstown views of the lakes and mountains that you have come to expect, we can assure you that they are equally breathtaking and just as beautiful! Our riverview elopement wedding package is designed for couples that are looking for something a little different, at a gorgeous private location that provides stunning views that you will remember for years to come.
There is also an added bonus with this package of the ability to upgrade the package to include accommodation onsite, so just let us know when you enquire if you’d like to look into those options and we would be happy to help!
Your wedding package includes:
- Wedding ceremony to take place in lovely garden setting at Trelawn Place, overlooking the stunning Shotover River Canyon.
- Local celebrant to provide non-denominational civil ceremony.
- NZ Wedding license assistance and legal witnesses provided.
- Seasonal flower package including bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole (themed to your choosing).
- Professional bridal hair & makeup package at your accommodation.
- Champagne toast to immediately follow ceremony.
- Private dining at your choice of exclusive fine dining restaurants in Queenstown (private room options available).
- Gourmet three course dinner to suit your individual preferences.
- Transportation provided to/from dinner and your accommodation.
- Professional 2 hour photography package including all images professionally edited and provided to you for printing at leisure.
- Simply Perfect wedding professional (up to 4 hours on wedding day)
Riverview Elopement Photos
Our Riverview Elopement Package is perfect for couples wanting to marry in Queenstown with a gorgeous backdrop of the mountains and the world-renowned Shotover River Canyon. Your riverview ceremony at Trelawn Place will be followed by additional scenic location shots to complete a portfolio of wedding photos that will have you in awe for years to come of the incredible and varied scenery this Queenstown area offers. You’ll end your perfect wedding day with a delicious dinner, just the two of you, at one of our favourite fine dining restaurants here in Queenstown. Perfect for those wanting a unique Queenstown elopement wedding experience with a variety of landscapes and scenery.
Our packages offer flexibility to ensure that your wedding day is tailored specifically to you – there is a range of options to choose from for your flowers, celebrant, menu and more! All the essentials and luxury add-ons are included in this all-inclusive elopement package, however we do offer the following upgrades if you are looking to make your wedding day extra special:
- Accommodation at Trelawn Place for the two of you
- Elopement wedding videography to capture your special day
- Additional floral and/or décor details for your ceremony (e.g. wedding arch, hair flowers)
- Additional photography time as requested
Do you love the idea of our Riverview Elopement package? All you need to do is fill in our quick and easy Enquiry Form and we will be in touch with all the details you need to start getting your Simply Perfect Wedding underway!
Want to hear what our couples are saying about their Simply Perfect Wedding? Click here to read some of the lovely words our newlyweds have shared about their wedding day!