Luxury Heli Wedding
Treat yourself with our Luxury Heli Wedding in Queenstown – with four-star honeymoon accommodation and an off the beaten path heli-landing for your dream elopement. The perfect way to plan your wedding without any stress and allow us to look after all the special details while you relax and make the most of our stunning mountain town.
A luxury Queenstown elopement with all the fundamental details taken care of for you! We organise bespoke honeymoon accomodation from your choice of the best service providers in town, as well as providing stylish and classic transportation on the day of your wedding. Your ceremony at a secluded and off the beaten path mountain location will surprise and amaze you with just how spectacular this town at the bottom of the world really is!
Your wedding package includes:
- Helicopter flight for mountaintop wedding ceremony, including your choice of “off the beaten path” landing locations to choose from – Lochnagar, Lake Erksine, Earnslaw Burn, Coromandel Peak, or Tyndall Glacier landing options available
- Local celebrant to provide non-denominational civil ceremony
- NZ wedding licence assistance and legal witnesses provided
- Seasonal flower package including bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole (themed to your choosing)
- Professional bridal hair & makeup package at upscale local salon
- Premium champagne toast to immediately follow ceremony
- Luxury wedding car for up to 3 hours on wedding day to provide transport to/from ceremony and around for location photos
- Professional 2 hour photography package including all images professionally edited and provided on USB for printing at your leisure
- Private dining at choice of exclusive fine dining restaurant in Queenstown (private room options available)
- Gourmet three course menu to choose from for your wedding dinner
- Simply Perfect wedding professional (up to 6 hours on wedding day)
Luxury Heli Elopement Photos
Our Luxury Heli Elopement package is perfect for couples wanting the perfect Queenstown experience – marrying on a secluded mountaintop with incredible views of the surrounding area, all wrapped up with the best service and comforts. Your mountaintop ceremony will be followed by additional scenic location shots to complete a portfolio of wedding photos that will have you in awe for years to come. End your stunning wedding day with a delicious dinner, just the two of you, at one of our favourite fine dining restaurants here in Queenstown. Perfect for those looking to relax and enjoy their exciting and indulgent day.
Our packages offer flexibility to ensure that your wedding day is tailored specifically to you – there is a range of options to choose from for your flowers, celebrant, menu and more! All the essentials and luxury add-ons are included in this all-inclusive elopement package, however we do offer the following upgrades if you are looking to make your wedding day extra special:
- Elopement videography to capture your special day
- Hair and makeup trial prior to your wedding day
- Additional floral and/or décor details for your ceremony (e.g. hair flowers)
- Additional photography time as requested
Be sure to choose your wedding date wisely – Would you like to have your ceremony in the snow? If so, are you comfortable spending a significant period of time outside and in the cold? Perhaps you would prefer to be in the warm sunshine with clear views across the Lakes district? Keep in mind that Queenstown is in the Southern Hemisphere, meaning that our winter months are June – August and summer is December – March.
Love the idea of your own Luxury Heli Wedding in Queenstown? All you need to do is fill in our quick and easy Enquiry Form and we will be in touch with all the details you need to start getting your Simply Perfect Wedding underway!
Want to hear what our couples are saying about their Simply Perfect Wedding? Click here to read some of the lovely words our newlyweds have shared about their wedding day!