Stand atop one of our majestic mountaintops while saying “I do” in beautiful Queenstown. Our Heli Elopement package is the perfect way to elope and “wow” your friends and family back home with photos more incredible than you can imagine.
Imagine your wedding ceremony taking place on top of the world, overlooking Lake Wakatipu and the phenomenal Southern Alps mountain range. There’s only one hard decision to make – when to elope? Do you want to be knee-deep in piles of snow or would you rather be soaking up rays of sunshine on a snow-free rocky outcrop? Either way, we’re here to help you make these decisions and pick the perfect wedding date to suit you!
Your wedding package includes:
- Helicopter flight to stunning mountaintop location for ceremony and photos – Remarkables, Cecil Peak or Bayonet Peak landing locations available
- Local celebrant to provide non-denominational civil ceremony
- NZ wedding licence assistance and legal witnesses provided
- Seasonal flower package including bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole (themed to your choosing)
- Professional bridal hair & makeup package at upscale local salon
- Champagne toast to immediately follow ceremony
- Private dining at exclusive fine dining restaurant in Queenstown (private room options available)
- Gourmet three course dinner to suit your individual preferences
- Professional 2 hour photography package including all images professionally edited and provided on USB for printing at your leisure
- Simply Perfect wedding professional (up to 4 hours on wedding day)
Heli Elopement Photos
Our Heli Elopement package is perfect for couples wanting the quintessential Queenstown experience – marrying on top of our stunning Remarkable mountain range, The Ledge at Cecil Peak, or the stunning Bayonet Peak – all with expansive views of Lake Wakatipu and the surrounding mountains beyond. This package is perfect for those looking to elope with a bit more spirit and arrive home with a fantastic story and jaw-dropping photos to share with friends and family.
After your unforgettable ceremony, you will head off with your photographer to capture some additional on-ground scenic location photos to provide you with a beautiful range of images for your wedding day! End the day with a delicious gourmet meal in one of our top-rated fine dining restaurants, where private rooms are available, to cap off your Simply Perfect wedding!
Our packages offer flexibility to ensure that your wedding day is tailored specifically to you – there is a range of options to choose from for your flowers, celebrant, menu and more! All the essentials are included in this all-inclusive elopement package, however we do offer the following upgrades if you are looking to make your wedding day extra special:
- Upgrade to ‘Off the beaten track’ heli landing locations ( e.g. Coromandel Peak, Mt Vanguard, Lochnagar, Earnslaw Valley + Ridge and more)
- Or add a second heli landing on to the wedding package to replace the on-ground location photos
- Luxury wedding car transportation
- Additional floral and/or décor details for your ceremony (e.g. wedding arch, hair flowers)
- Additional photography time as requested
- Wedding videography packages available
Be sure to choose your wedding date wisely – Would you like to have your ceremony in the snow? If so, are you comfortable spending a significant period of time outside and in colder temperatures? Perhaps you would prefer to be in the warm sunshine with clear views across the Lakes district? Keep in mind that Queenstown is in the Southern Hemisphere, meaning that our winter months are June – August and summer months are December – March.
Love the idea of your own Queenstown Heli Wedding? All you need to do is fill in our quick and easy Enquiry Form and we will be in touch with all the details you need to start getting your Simply Perfect Wedding underway!
Want to hear what our couples are saying about their Simply Perfect Wedding? Click here to read some of the lovely words our newlyweds have shared about their wedding day!