Small Kamana Wedding
Host a truly intimate and scenic wedding at the stunning Kamana Lakehouse in Queenstown, with spectacular mountain and lake views. The perfect setting for post-ceremony canapés and dinner, Kamana Lakehouse offers a private experience for you and your loved ones.
Our Small Kamana Lakehouse Wedding package provides a picture-perfect setting for both your ceremony and reception with stunning views of the lake and mountains. You’ll love it so much, you might even want to stay there! Luckily, you and your wedding guests will have access to discounted rates on accommodation at Kamana Lakehouse as part of this package too. So if you plan it right – you might just be able to enjoy those spectacular views during your whole stay in Queenstown as well as on your wedding day!
This package gives you the ideal option of hosting your wedding day all in one location – hassle-free!
Your wedding package includes:
- Wedding ceremony to take place at Kamana Lakehouse, on the Great Lawn or lakeview deck
- Ceremony setup, breakdown and coordination including ceremony chairs, registry table and PA system for garden ceremony
- Local celebrant to provide non-denominational civil ceremony
- NZ wedding licence assistance
- Professional bridal hair & makeup package at your accommodation
- Seasonal bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole (seasonal flowers, themed to your choosing)
- Professional photography package for up to 3 hours on wedding day, including all professionally edited images provided for printing at your leisure
- Reception in private Ledge function room at Kamana Lakehouse, with stunning panoramic views of the surrounding lakes and mountains
- Selection of gourmet canapés for guests on arrival at reception
- Gourmet three course dinner designed to suit your individual preferences
- Delicious two-tier wedding cake designed to suit your preferences
- Sound system with iPod compatibility to provide music during dinner reception
- Professional DJ or solo artist to provide after-dinner musical entertainment (up to 3 hours)
- All wedding planning services and coordination of vendors leading up to and on wedding day
- Simply Perfect wedding professional (up to 8 hours on wedding day)
- Discounted accommodation rates at Kamana Lakehouse for you and your guests
Small Kamana Photos
Our Small Kamana Lakehouse Wedding package is ideal for couples wanting a beautiful place to spend their days in Queenstown alongside a stunning ceremony and reception venue. After your ceremony with expansive views on the Great Lawn or their Lakeview deck with your closest friends and family, you will head off with your photographer to capture some additional on-ground location photos to provide you with a beautiful range of images for your wedding day! End the day alongside your guests with a delicious dinner reception in their private reception area, where you will be able to wine and dine with the sunset views to help you celebrate the perfect ending to your wedding day.
Our packages offer flexibility to ensure that your wedding day is tailored specifically to you – there is a range of options to choose from for your flowers, celebrant, menu and more! All the essentials are included in this all-inclusive wedding package, however we do offer the following upgrades if you are looking to make your wedding day extra special:
- Accommodation at Kamana Lakehouse for you and your guests (discounted rates available)
- Wedding videography to capture your special day
- Hair and makeup for additional friends and family
- Hair and makeup trial prior to your wedding day
- Additional floral and/or décor details for your ceremony and dinner reception (e.g. bridal party flowers, wedding arch, centrepiece)
- Additional photography time as requested
Would you love your own stunning Kamana Lakehouse wedding in Queenstown? All you need to do is fill in our quick and easy Enquiry Form and we will be in touch with all the details you need to start getting your Simply Perfect Wedding underway!
Want to hear what our couples are saying about their Simply Perfect Wedding? Click here to read some of the lovely words our newlyweds have shared about their wedding day!