Small Chapel Wedding
Make the most of our beautiful region with our Chapel by the Lake wedding – featuring a ceremony at the spectacular and sought-after Chapel by the Lake, followed by a private, delectable dinner reception at Botswana Butchery on Queenstown’s lakefront.
Your wedding package includes:
- Wedding ceremony to take place at stunning Chapel by the Lake (garden or chapel setting available)
- Ceremony setup, breakdown and coordination including white gladiator style chairs, registry table and PA system for garden ceremony (if garden ceremony preferred)
- Local celebrant to provide non-denominational civil ceremony
- NZ wedding licence assistance
- Professional bridal hair & makeup package at your accommodation
- Professionally-styled bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole (seasonal flowers, themed to your choosing)
- Professional photography package for up to 3 hours on wedding day, including all professionally edited images provided for printing at your leisure
- Guest transportation provided to/from ceremony with drop off at Botswana
Butchery (please note: no end of evening transport included due to central
location of venue)
- Arrangements for private fine dining reception at Botswana Butchery in central Queenstown
- Selection of gourmet canapés for guests on arrival at reception
- Gourmet three course dinner designed to suit your individual preferences
- Delicious two-tier wedding cake designed to suit your preferences
- Sound system with iPod compatibility to provide music during dinner reception
- All wedding planning services and coordination of vendors leading up to and on wedding day
- Simply Perfect wedding professional (up to 8 hours on wedding day)
Small Chapel Photos
Our Small Chapel Wedding package is ideal for couples looking for a stunning and unique Queenstown wedding ceremony, with space to host your friends and family for a champagne toast and late afternoon lawn games. After a beautiful ceremony with your closest friends and family, you will head off with your photographer to capture some additional on-ground location photos to provide you with a beautiful range of images for your wedding day. Finish the day alongside your guests in one of Botswana Butchery’s decadent private dining spaces, with an intimate bar for pre-dinner drinks and canapés and a delicious three course dinner followed by wedding cake to cap off your Simply Perfect wedding day!
Our packages offer flexibility to ensure that your wedding day is tailored specifically to you – there is a range of options to choose from for your flowers, celebrant, menu and more! All the essentials are included in this all-inclusive wedding package, however we do offer the following upgrades if you are looking to make your wedding day extra special:
- Post-ceremony helicopter flight to mountaintop location for photos
- Wedding videography to capture your special day
- Luxury wedding car transportation
- Hair and makeup trial prior to your wedding day
- Additional floral and/or décor details for your ceremony and reception (e.g. bridal party flowers, wedding arch, centrepieces)
- Additional photography time as requested
- Upgrade from DJ/Solo artist to a full band
- Luxury honeymoon accommodation for bride and groom
Ready to get planning? All you need to do is fill in our quick and easy Enquiry Form and we will be in touch with all the details you need to start getting your Simply Perfect Wedding underway!
Want to hear what our couples are saying about their Simply Perfect Wedding? Click here to read some of the lovely words our newlyweds have shared about their wedding day!