Intimate Lakeside Wedding
Imagine your wedding ceremony along the pristine lakefront of Queenstown – the snow-capped Remarkables make the perfect backdrop for this special wedding package.
Our simple but breathtaking wedding package, right at Lake Wakatipu’s side with your friends and family there to treasure this moment and that view with you. Followed by a delicious, intimate dinner at Botswana Butchery or Eichardt’s Parlour right in central Queenstown. This package provides all the flexibility you could want for your Simply Perfect wedding. Depending on your guest numbers, this can be tailored to suit up to 30 people.
Your wedding package includes:
- Wedding ceremony at choice of lakeside locations with stunning mountain and lakeviews (please note: while relatively private, these intimate ceremony locations are located on public land)
- Ceremony setup, breakdown and coordination including white ceremony chairs, registry table and PA system
- Local celebrant to provide non-denominational ceremony
- NZ wedding licence assistance
- Professional bridal hair & makeup at your accommodation
- Professionally-styled bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole (seasonal flowers, themed to your choosing)
- Professional photography package for up to 2 hours on wedding day, including all professionally edited images provided for printing at your leisure
- Guest transportation provided to/from ceremony with drop off at Botswana Butchery or Eichardt’s Parlour (please note: no end of evening transport included due to central location of venue)
- Arrangements for fine dining reception at Botswana Butchery or Eichardt’s Parlour in central Queenstown
- Gourmet three course dinner designed to suit your individual preferences
- Delicious wedding cake designed to suit your preferences
- Sound system with iPod compatibility to provide music during dinner reception
- All wedding planning services and coordination of vendors leading up to and on wedding day
- Simply Perfect wedding professional (up to 8 hours on wedding day)
- Please note: this wedding package is best suited to midweek dates
Intimate Lakeside Photos
Our Intimate Lakeside Wedding package is perfect for couples searching for a ceremony backdrop with the stunning scenery Queenstown is so famous for. These ceremony locations are public reserves or Department of Conservation areas, so while we do recommend secluded and relatively private options, they are areas with public access and are not private venues. After your unforgettable ceremony with your closest friends and family, you will head off with your photographer to capture some additional on-ground location photos to provide you with a beautiful range of images for your wedding day. End the day alongside your guests in the intimate and luxurious private spaces at Botswana Butchery or Eichardt’s Parlour (depending on your guest numbers), with a delicious three course dinner followed by wedding cake and dancing, to cap off your Simply Perfect wedding day!
Our packages offer flexibility to ensure that your wedding day is tailored specifically to you – there is a range of options to choose from for your flowers, celebrant, menu and more! All the essentials are included in this all-inclusive wedding package, however we do offer the following upgrades if you are looking to make your wedding day extra special:
- Post-ceremony helicopter flight to mountaintop location for photos
- Wedding videography to capture your special day
- Luxury wedding car transportation
- Hair and makeup trial prior to your wedding day
- Additional floral and/or décor details for your ceremony and reception (e.g. bridal party flowers, wedding arch, centrepieces)
- Additional photography time as requested
- Upgrade from DJ/Solo artist to a full band
- Luxury honeymoon accommodation for bride and groom
Love the sound of having your own lakeside wedding in Queenstown? All you need to do is fill in our quick and easy Enquiry Form and we will be in touch with all the details you need to start getting your Simply Perfect Wedding underway!
Want to hear what our couples are saying about their Simply Perfect Wedding? Click here to read some of the lovely words our newlyweds have shared about their wedding day!