Intimate Chapel Wedding
Make the most of our beautiful region with our Chapel by the Lake wedding – featuring an intimate ceremony at the spectacular and sought-after Chapel by the Lake, followed by a gourmet dinner reception at renowned Botswana Butchery or historic Eichardt’s Hotel & Parlour.
Look up “breathtaking” in the dictionary and the stunning view from Chapel by the Lake is sure to fit the bill. This wedding package is designed to accommodate up to 30 guests with your ceremony at the quaint and delightful Chapel by the Lake, followed by a delicious, intimate dinner at Botswana Butchery or Eichardt’s Parlour right in central Queenstown. All the essentials are included and the package can be tailored to your individual style and preferences. Depending on your guest numbers, this can be tailored to suit up to 30 people.
Your wedding package includes:
- Wedding ceremony to take place at stunning Chapel by the Lake (chapel or garden setting available)
- Ceremony setup, breakdown and coordination including white gladiator style chairs, registry table and PA system for garden ceremony (if garden ceremony preferred)
- Local celebrant to provide non-denominational ceremony
- NZ wedding licence assistance
- Professional bridal hair & makeup package at your accommodation
- Professionally-styled bridal bouquet and groom’s buttonhole (seasonal flowers, themed to your choosing)
- Professional photography package for up to 3 hours, including all professionally edited images provided on USB for printing
- Guest transportation provided to/from ceremony with drop off at Botswana Butchery or Eichardt’s Parlour (please note: no end of evening transport included due to central location of venue)
- Arrangements for private fine dining reception at Botswana Butchery or Eichardt’s Parlour
- Gourmet three course dinner designed to suit your individual preferences
- Delicious wedding cake designed to suit your preferences
- Sound system with iPod compatibility to provide music during dinner reception
- All wedding planning services and coordination of vendors leading up to and on wedding day
- Simply Perfect wedding professional (up to 8 hours on wedding day)
Intimate Chapel Photos
Our Intimate Chapel Wedding package is perfect for couples searching for a stunning and private ceremony with unparalleled views of Queenstown’s rolling hills and mirror-like Lake Hayes. After your picture-perfect ceremony with your closest friends and family, you will head off with your photographer to capture some additional on-ground location photos to provide you with a beautiful range of images for your wedding day. End the day alongside your guests in the cosy and intimate private spaces at Botswana Butchery or Eichardt’s Parlour (depending on your guest numbers), with a delicious three course dinner followed by wedding cake and dancing, to cap off your Simply Perfect wedding day!
Our packages offer flexibility to ensure that your wedding day is tailored specifically to you – there is a range of options to choose from for your flowers, celebrant, menu and more! All the essentials are included in this all-inclusive wedding package, however we do offer the following upgrades if you are looking to make your wedding day extra special:
- Post-ceremony helicopter flight to mountaintop location for photos
- Wedding videography to capture your special day
- Luxury wedding car transportation
- Hair and makeup trial prior to your wedding day
- Additional floral and/or décor details for your ceremony and reception (e.g. bridal party flowers, wedding arch, centrepieces)
- Additional photography time as requested
- Upgrade from DJ/Solo artist to a full band
- Luxury honeymoon accommodation for bride and groom
Love the sound of our intimate Chapel By The Lake wedding? All you need to do is fill in our quick and easy Enquiry Form and we will be in touch with all the details you need to start getting your Simply Perfect Wedding underway!
Want to hear what our couples are saying about their Simply Perfect Wedding? Click here to read some of the lovely words our newlyweds have shared about their wedding day!