10. Your wedding, your way! There’s no pressure from friends or family to include this or that – elopement weddings are all about what you two want!
9. It’s friendly on the old wallet. Compared to a traditional wedding with who knows how many guests, elopement weddings are always going to come out more budget friendly!
8. More money for the honeymoon! As above, if you can save some money on your wedding, then why not splurge on the honeymoon? Make the excitement of getting married last longer than just a day with an adventure around Queenstown, or even hop over to the Pacific Islands for a relaxing beach getaway. You’ll be spoilt for choice with a bit of extra coin in your pocket!
7. It’s personal…elopement weddings are notoriously intimate. From your wedding vows to your wedding dinner, there’s no need to worry about anyone else other than your newlywed husband or wife!
6. Make it an adventure. Weddings don’t need to be boring! Why not stand on top of a mountain and vow your eternal love to each other, or hike into a remote mountain lake? No matter what you decide, you get to decide to make it yours!
5. Photos, photos and more photos! With an elopement wedding you don’t need to worry about keeping your guests waiting while you’re away getting those epic wedding photos you will be hanging on your wall for years to come. With an elopement wedding, you can choose to have as long as you want with your photographer without having to worry about anyone else on the day!
4. Make it yours…from your wedding flowers to your wedding dinner, just the two of you will be able to decide what you want, how you want it and where you want it! You still get all the fun of wedding planning, but without the stress of having to worry about what anyone else thinks.
3. Splurge a little! As mentioned above, elopement weddings are often far more affordable than a bigger, traditional wedding, but that doesn’t mean you have to scrimp on your wedding day. Having a smaller wedding may mean you get to add in a few extras that you would otherwise not be able to afford (did someone say wedding day helicopter?!), like additional photography time, a wedding videographer and luxury wedding accommodation to name a few.
2. It’s just the two of you! No need to worry about awkward moments or silly slip-ups, elopement weddings revolve around the bride and groom and the only thing that really matters is the love you share.
1. Did we mention it is JUST the two of you? I mean really, does it get any more romantic than that?
If you like the sound of a Queenstown elopement wedding, then check out our full range of Elopement Wedding Packages here. We’d love to help make your wedding dreams come true!